For a third consecutive year, the PMC Winter Cycle will be held at Fenway Park! Join us on Saturday, January 25, 2020, to raise money for research and treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Register to ride or volunteer and be part of this inspiring event!
The fundraising minimum is $350 per session or $700 per Extreme Rider session. Extreme Riders spin outside (yes, outside in January!) overlooking the field at Fenway Park, while all other participants spin in State Street Pavilion.
The PMC Winter Cycle has six 45-minute sessions starting at 9 AM. Register for one session, all six, or any number in between!
This year's PMC Winter Cycle goal is $500,000, with 100 percent of all rider-raised dollars going directly to Dana-Farber. The fundraising deadline for PMC Winter Cycle participants is March 1, 2020, allowing riders to fundraise beyond the event.
Volunteers are needed the day of the PMC Winter Cycle, as well as in the days leading up to the event, including:
- Goodie Bag Stuffing: Tuesday, January 21 – PMC Office – Needham, MA
- Event Set-Up: Friday, January 24 & Saturday, January 25 – Fenway Park
- Rider Registration: Saturday, January 25 – Fenway Park
- Rider Bike Set-Up: Saturday, January 25 – Fenway Park
- Event Support: Saturday, January 25 – Fenway Park
- Event Break Down: Saturday, January 25 – Fenway Park
- After Party Check-In: Saturday, January 25 – Lansdowne Pub – Boston, MA
To see all available volunteer positions, log into secure.wintercycle.org/volunteer.
If you have questions about the PMC Winter Cycle, explore our FAQ page, call 781-449-5300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.