Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 2020 PMC Winter Cycle at Fenway Park on Saturday, January 25, 2020!
Volunteers are needed the day of the PMC Winter Cycle, as well as in the days leading up to the event, including:
- Goodie Bag Stuffing: Tuesday, January 21 – PMC Office – Needham, MA
- Stuff goodie bags at PMC HQ
- Event Set-Up: Friday, January 24 & Saturday, January 25 – Fenway Park
- Move and load spin bikes off of truck and into event space. Must be comfortable moving heavy supplies and equipment.
- Rider Registration: Saturday, January 25 – Fenway Park
- Check in registered riders, register new riders, and set up or break down the registration area. Must be comfortable using an iPad.
- Rider Bike Set-Up: Saturday, January 25 – Fenway Park
- Maddogg or spin certified individuals preferred. Must be able to quickly and properly adjust the settings of a spin bike to ensure safety and comfort of the rider.
- Event Support: Saturday, January 25 – Fenway Park
- Help where needed. Responsibilities may include and are not limited to, greeting riders, assisting with snacks and beverages, and cleaning up in between sessions.
- Event Break Down: Saturday, January 25 – Fenway Park
- Help break down event venue. Help load trucks with indoor spin bikes. Must be comfortable moving heavy supplies and equipment.
- After Party Check-In: Saturday, January 25 – Lansdowne Pub – Boston, MA
- Check in participants at the after party (Lansdowne Pub - 9 Lansdowne St., Boston, MA). Must be comfortable using an iPad, must be 21+
To see all available volunteer positions, log into secure.wintercycle.org/volunteer. If you do not see a position listed within the volunteer registration process, that means that position is full. If you have any volunteer questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.