MINIMUMS & COMMITMENTS
Each bike has a $250 fundraising minimum per hour. Every individual who participates in PMC Winter Cycle is held to at least a $250 fundraising commitment. However if an individual would like to ride longer than one hour, then they would be held to a higher fundraising commitment. If they ride for two hours, they will be held to a $500 commitment. If they ride for four hours, they will be held to a $1,000 commitment. And so forth. If an individual signs up to ride as an Extreme rider, their fundraising commitment is $500 per hour.
Fundraising Agreement and Cancellation Policy
I acknowledge that by registering for PMC Winter Cycle, I am obliged to submit the fundraising minimum as defined in the fundraising agreement, whether or not I participate in the event. The minimum is due March 1st. If I have not submitted the appropriate minimum by March 1st, the outstanding balance towards the minimum fundraising requirement will be charged to my credit card.
PARTICIPANT RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in PMC Winter Cycle indoor cycling event, related events and activities, I, the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from participation in PMC Winter Cycle is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES (defined below) or others, and whether or not covered by my personal health or other type of insurance; and I assume full responsibility for my participation in PMC Winter Cycle.
3. I understand that photographs may be taken of me in connection with PMC Winter Cycle. I hereby consent to the taking of such photographs and the publication of such photographs;
4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however, I observe an unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and.
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PAN MASSACHUSETTS CHALLENGE, INC., operator of PMC Winter Cycle, its officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable owners and lessors of premises, property and/or equipment used to conduct the event ("Releases"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, LOSS OR DAMAGE to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS FUNDRAISING AGREEMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. AND I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.