2021 PMC WINTER CYCLE SCHEDULE
Ride at Fenway Park or at home as a virtual rider
The 2021 PMC Winter Cycle is postponed and will be rescheduled for Spring 2021. Virtual rider registration is open and Fenway Park rider registration will reopen as soon as a new date is established. Read the full statement here.
- 8 - 8:45 AM – Margaret Harrison • Melissa Mainquist (The Handle Bar)
- 9:30 - 10:15 AM – David Bergeron (EverybodyFights) • Laura Mucci
- 11 - 11:45 AM – Leslie Chavez • Sabrina Jamiel (Turnstyle Cycle)
- 12:30 - 1:15 PM – Catyn Piver-Blum (Cyclebar Assembly Row) • Tori Danby (Cyclebar Wellesley)
- 2 - 2:45 PM – Trey Kamb • Ann Unger (B/SPOKE)
All sessions will be outside. There will be 45 minutes between sessions to allow time for bikes to be cleaned and for riders to enter and exit Fenway Park while remaining socially distant.